New build $750 max

Jenox said:
Next time, before you decide to be an ass, get YOUR facts straight. :rolleyes:
i did prove the facts in mine with a link. i belive were still waiting for you to prove yours.

like you told me in a different thread, "Read the entire post". and i honestly don't see how my post was being an "ass" as you say it. i corrected you with proof and asked you to look things up next time.

Yeah, got it corrected, Vista IS $120! For home premium OEM. K done, now.... back to the build.

So before i start workin on the build again, i'm curious where your mind is right now. are you leaning more twoards that dell that was mentioned, or building your own?

if it was building your own what parts (besides vista) where you thinking about that was mentioned here. Just so i now what i should play around wiht.

I think i am going to build my own. I'm building it for a friend, and I dont want to make it bad ya know. But I think this forum has better customer support than dell, lol.
Parts I am looking at are, core 2 duo, ddr2 1gb, decent graphics, 7600gt level or so. Thats about it.

i like that build you got on the first page. i never added it up, so i'm not sure how it comes to your price range. I would make the board change like ownage said.

also, i would change the vista to the 64 bit over the 32 bit listed. Link for that is on page two.

otherwise, add that HDD Arrixz linked to and you look ready to go.

Yeah, with LCD screen that will cost around $950 I think. So, might be a little too much, but without lcd it'll be fine.

it post #4 you said you had a moniter. were you thinking of upgrading it, or getting a new one to use with that computer?

Back
Top Bottom