New Build

Is it worth it? Would the i7 compatible mobo be more or less future proof?

I don't know. They are rolling out new LGA 1366 CPUs some time this year. I believe both in dual core and 6 core flavors.

OP updated.

May I get some more feedback? I'd love to hear what you all have to say.

Build looks nice. I wish I can get an build like that. The only thing I would change is the case. But the case is more of an personal opinion type of thing. My birthday is coming up, nobody can afford that much for me, even if we combined all our money. Guess I have to wait till Fall 09.

I don't know. They are rolling out new LGA 1366 CPUs some time this year. I believe both in dual core and 6 core flavors.

They're making new CPUs completely? Or just doing things like what they did with P4 and celerons for the LGA 775?
6 cores eh, might consider that for my next build :D, Any information out there where I can read about these things?

and you are getting me that for my birthday?

I have something a bit more special planned for you.

Build looks nice. I wish I can get an build like that. The only thing I would change is the case. But the case is more of an personal opinion type of thing. My birthday is coming up, nobody can afford that much for me, even if we combined all our money. Guess I have to wait till Fall 09.

They're making new CPUs completely? Or just doing things like what they did with P4 and celerons for the LGA 775?
6 cores eh, might consider that for my next build :D, Any information out there where I can read about these things?

For all your computer hardware needs: http://www.tomshardware.com/us/

Looks good...:D

Only thing is if you have access to Microcenter that CPU is about 70 bucks cheaper....:D:D

Thanks man, saved me 70 dollars!

I wonder who Micro Center is comparing it to now. They said they compare to the lowest, so somewhere out there, some company is selling it for the same price. It used to be compared to Newegg, but now I guess its not.

Back
Top Bottom