New Build

rohan23

Fully Optimized
So, I have $1200 left over. I want to make a new build. I would like to go i7. Any suggestions? How do the Phenmon II compare to the i7? Again, I would like this for gaming and music/video editing.

Why did you sell your computer if you have extra money? Phenom II doesn't have an OC bottleneck (power output limit of i7), however the i7 have better architecture.

Why did you sell your computer if you have extra money? Phenom II doesn't have an OC bottleneck (power output limit of i7), however the i7 have better architecture.

I was thinking the same thing...Don't you have your Rig up for sale right now on ebay still Rohan

I was thinking the same thing...Don't you have your Rig up for sale right now on ebay still Rohan

Yes, that is a good question, I smell some bull ....

That includes the $900 I got from selling my computer. I'm not ordering any parts for a few days. The payment just went through. I'm hoping to get a rough estimate on how much I am looking to spend.

Yeah but here's the thing. You say you have $1200 to spend after you sold your computer. This is extra from school. And you say you didn't have enough money for school with that computer, so you had to sell. But if my math is correct, 1200-900 = 300. Because the number is positive it means you already had $300 extra from school.

Yeah but here's the thing. You say you have $1200 to spend after you sold your computer. This is extra from school. And you say you didn't have enough money for school with that computer, so you had to sell. But if my math is correct, 1200-900 = 300. Because the number is positive it means you already had $300 extra from school.

I'm also including my paychecks I have to deposit, all the tips I've made and the money I'm getting for fixing some people's computers.

So you didn't need to sell your computer for money for college at all....I guess we cannot believe anything you say really.

So you didn't need to sell your computer for money for college at all....I guess we cannot believe anything you say really.

Uh, who the **censored** are you to say anything? Can you prove that at all? Most of the stuff I had to pay went on my credit card and my parents are helping me out a bit. I work in a restaurant, so I make a lot of money one week and next to nothing the next week.

Back
Top Bottom