New Build :)

dude id be scared to run that thing without a case... i got shocked just putting a fan in my case... it wasn't like a cant move shock, kinda like an OW!! shock...

Haha yeah thanks Ghost

Well, bullzi, I will be selling it as a complete on eBay, then use the money to build the Q6600 (I already have the Q6600 and the RAM)

8300 is an OEM Card. It's not on egg or anything.

Ground yourself, touch the back of the case when you go in the comp. Or if it's just out on a desk, touch metal.

yeah that might have been the problem... i wish just standing up.. and i remember i needed two hands cuz its in the top of my case.. and my shit is still hot...

BTW do i need some sort of wrist thing to handle mobos or w/e.. know what i mean?
anitstatic or w/e so i dont fry it?...

No, I handle mobos alot and never used one of those wrist things, just ground yourself.

IMG_2545.jpg

IMG_2547.jpg

IMG_2546.jpg

congrats man!

Glad to see you got it up and running.

Hey its not the best but you know what its a fast PC!!

i wouldnt run it w\o a case. if you have any pets they might be intrigued by the new object and jump up on the table to investigate. even if you dont though its still dangerous, there is a reason cases are made out of metal, they need some type of grounding. testing them like that OK, running them full time, NOT ok.

they HAVE to have grounding, im pretty sure thats required by some type of code. well, at the very least manually ground the PSU\motherboard, i think thats the only things that are required to be grounded.

Back
Top Bottom