Re: New ATI Driver 8.7
Some people can get away with it, but dealing with drivers is a sensitive issue and if u are a hardcore gamer u want to have the best performance possible. If u don’t remove the old drivers first, some files might still be there in mix with the new once and sometimes it can cause a conflict.
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor