New 7800GTX 512MB

so they're jus trying to scare ATI with this new card? ati is kinda late with their dual GPU technology lol

Yeah and to make money too. It's all part of business. Like Intel and AMD duking it out once again with the dual core wars. This card will be crazy though. All clocked out to the max. Specs look real good and can you imagine SLi this together with another one? Oh my god...ATi fans will reach a huge blow with this new card.

intel and amd both came out with dual core almost at the same time. nvidia release 7800gtx way before the x1800xl

Just as ATi released their new X1800XT recently, Nvidia release their new 7800GTX 512MB. Ok guys, you want to buy one? Here you go:

Leadtek GeForce 7800 GTX MyVIVO Extreme / 512MB
http://www.midtdata.dk/asp/index1280.asp?varernr=PX7800GTX2512E&goto=productinfo&mainfunc=link

PX7800GTX2512E.jpg

That's 885 US dollar by the way in conversion...So freaking expensive. SLi ready BABY!!! Let me just say that this is ONE SICK CARD...

Imagine the fx-59, two of those babies, phase chill everything.... wooooooo.... I would do almost anything for that much power... plus, get that turbo cool 1K psu, 4gb of ram, the x-fi, four hitachi deskstars (2tb) and dual 30" apple displays with the z5500e's.... lol... I'm going to far...

Just wait until ATI releases the X1800 XT's with GDDR4 memory. Hehehe...

Just to let you know, the G70 (7800 core) only supports GDDR3 and the R520 (X1800 core) can support both GDDR3 and GDDR4. :D

abowlofrice said:
can u explain in simpler words why nvidia is going to release a few of these cards?

Cuz it less people buying it and it being the leading video card will keep it available and keep it in stores.

Back
Top Bottom