Netbooks - please help!

Jaymo

Baseband Member
Hi there,

I've got a custome rig that I use for gaming, surfing inet etc which is more than good enough for anything out there at the moment.

But my question relates to netbooks. I'm about to sell my laptop at the end of this month for around £150 and will have a budget of £100 - £200 for a netbook. I'm going to be using this around the house mainly for doing my dissertation on (im at uni by the way) whilst surfing the internet and maybe using graphics packages but I don't really have a clue when it comes to netbooks about which ones are good. I also am thinking of taking the netbook with me when I go travelling for 3 months next year.

I hope some of guys could recomend a few decent ones for me :(

thank you very much in advance.....Jaymo

I have this one. A 10.1 inch Acer Aspire one. I upgraded the memory to 2GB and configured it to dual boot Windows 7 Ultimate and Linux Mint. So far it runs great for what it is, especially for the amount of money I spent on it.

sorry i should mention that im from uk as well. and i think min spec for size would be 10.1 inch for myself and pref in blue but not that bothered about colour.

Back
Top Bottom