Netbook help

Szat

Daemon Poster
Hello Everyone!
I'm planning on buying a netbook, but I don't know which one to get. I've been eying an Eee PC for the past few years, but with so many options I thought it would be better to get some advice from the forums.

Here are my limitations:
-$325 max (on Newegg), new not refurbished
-No Windows, just Linux, probably Ubuntu (I understand most come with Windows anyway, but I might be able to save some money with no OS).
-10.1" screen
-webcam
-at least 160gb hdd
-prefer 2gb RAM, but might not be an option for the price.

I would love to hear from everyone, especially netbook owners. If you are an owner can you please post you're system specs and satisfaction for me please? Posting pros and cons would also help! Thanks for the advice!

*EDIT* I will be going out tonight, so I won't be able to respond until tomorrow!

I have an Acer Aspire One and it works great for a netbook. I went ahead and maxed out the memory, though. I got rid of the OS that came with it (XP) within the first 5 minutes I had it and set it up to dual boot Windows 7 and Ubuntu Netbook Remix. It runs 7 surprisingly well.

Well there are lots of Netbooks available in the Market such as HP, Dell but the only problem with them is they cannot be upgraded they have limited specs.

For that reason I would suggest that you should check out Laptops and if you are concern about the budget than you should look into Refurbished Laptops

Back
Top Bottom