Nero vision...

Fisher

Fully Optimized
Ok ive been messing around with nero vision and im turning some avi files ive got into dvds to play in a stand alone dvd player.

i can get it to do that no probs but i would like to make it look a little better. what i want to do is make an intro before the context menu for the episodes comes up, for example i want this to happen.

you put the dvd in and then press play. instead of it going straight into the context menu where you can select what episode to play i would like a little video intro to come up first and then go to the context menu.

at the moment all i can seem to do is get the back ground to play the intro video but the boxes to choose the episodes are there right form the beginning

simply i dnt think you can well atleast im sure u cnt with nero 7 premium maybe with some form of expansion pack or add on ???

i have had nero 7 for about a year now and have used it to burn my dvds and have done lots of playing with it and have never come across what your asking sorry

do you know of any software that is simple to use as nero but can also do this ?

im afraid i dont im sure there is software out there that will do it i just dont know the name of it

so either hang around on this post and wait for some1 that knows or tryin punching a couple things into google

honestly google is basicly god lol

Can you give me a screen shot of your nero? Bc my nero doesnt want to burn avi files and convert them to a dvd type of cd! :/ I just dont know how to do it on mine

Ulead movie factory plays a little clip of your video when you goto it, you can do chapters and stuff aswell.

Can you give me a screen shot of your nero? Bc my nero doesnt want to burn avi files and convert them to a dvd type of cd! :/ I just dont know how to do it on mine

im using nero 7 ultra edition. which has nero vision in it that allows you to make dvds out of any avi files. then i burn them to my hardrive using an image recorder and then i use nero burning rom to burn them to dvd at a later date

Back
Top Bottom