Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-21-2006, 10:29 AM   #1
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to drumthrasher Send a message via MSN to drumthrasher Send a message via Yahoo to drumthrasher
Default Nero Recode 2...

you know how in nero recode 2 theres these choices:

the only one i can go to is 'recode dvd's and videos to nero digital.'
i want to take every dvd i have and put it on my ipod.
i usually use #1 dvd ripper to rip my dvd's to AVI's, then go to nero recode and press 'recode dvd's and videos to nero digital', which is the only thing i can go to for some weird reason. i try to click on the other stuff but they do absolutely nothing.
but i found out about this dvdfab decrypter thing so i can put the videos on my hard drive instead of converting it to AVI first, which saves a lot of time. nero recode 2 says it can convert dvd files off the hard drive (video_ts folder), but it doesn't do anything. so i guess i have 2 questions here:
1. why can't i click on any of the other nero recode 2 options.
2. why can't i add a VIDEO_TS folder from my hard drive when the protection of the video is removed.

Old 12-21-2006, 10:33 AM   #2
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Raffaz Send a message via MSN to Raffaz Send a message via Yahoo to Raffaz
Default Re: Nero Recode 2...

Have you looked on nero website for solutions?

Raffaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 10:37 AM   #3
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to drumthrasher Send a message via MSN to drumthrasher Send a message via Yahoo to drumthrasher
Default Re: Nero Recode 2...

no...but i will in a minute.
they say nero recode 2 is the fastest mpeg-4 encoder...i highly doubt that. it usually takes as long as the video.
video ipod converter takes half the time, and does a decent job but quality doesn't look too good...thats why i want to use nero recode 2.