Nero 7 for CD Burning?

Jayj2k1

Baseband Member
Sup ya. I just uploaded a CD from my hard drive to Nero 7 (newest version) so that I could burn a copy. I noticed that on the first few seconds of the first song on the CD that I made, skipped. When I uploaded them to Nero 7 a second time just to see what would happen again, it skipped.

From there, I figured I would to burn the exact same thing through Windows Media Player. One major difference. No skipping! I am really suprised because I thought Nero was the best program to use overall for CD Burning and DVD Burning (something I haven't really got into yet). One reason that I liked Nero 7 for cd burning was because you can add the 2 second pause, take out hissing, and all that other stuff before you actually burn the cd.

Can anyone tell me why I may have had that problem? Can anyone also recommend some other good and simple programs just to burn cd's? Thanx a million.

It can't be a pause problem because these are all MP3's that I got off of Morpheus. When I played them in windows media player, they didn't skip or nothing. Once I loaded them in Nero's interface, the first seconds skipped. I'm just not sure what to turn off because I already tried the pause settings.

Any other programs that ya recommend though?

Jayj2k1 said:
Sup ya. I just uploaded a CD from my hard drive to Nero 7 (newest version) so that I could burn a copy. I noticed that on the first few seconds of the first song on the CD that I made, skipped. When I uploaded them to Nero 7 a second time just to see what would happen again, it skipped.

Go here and download the Nero 7 manual, print it out and go to page 56. It will tell you what you want to know...

http://www.nero.com/nero7/eng/User_Guide_Burning_ROM_7.html

Back
Top Bottom