Needinga new gaming laptop?

movieguy12

Beta member
Hey there. My desktop recently crashed and so I'm in the market for a new computer. What Ive decided is to get a laptop. Because I travel a lot to Chicago (I live in Indiana) my gf lives up there so I'd be staying with her. So I'd like to bring a laptop to game when she's working or whatever. So my first choice was Alienware but I was told you pay for the name. Then I was redirected too asus which seems pretty good. However I'm unsure what model to get. Also I've been recommended a few others.

Basically I'm wanting, something smallish, not a huge17"screen 13-15 is big enough for me. Possibly light weight but not necessary. Pretty good graphics card and CPU and ram. A DVD player. My budget is about $1100 but prefer less is possible.

The games I'm wanting to play are, star trek online, star wars online, dcuo, diablo III,the sims 3. Thanks! Please be aware I know nothing when it comes to hardware :.(

I reccomend an Alienware M14x. I know what you said, but in the case of their laptops I'm not sure, Asus's equivalent is actually more expensive. What's more, it pretty well exactly fits your description except it's not light. I know someone who has one and is very pleased with it - I am absolutely sure it will run those games.
I've had an Alienware m11x for a while now, and even though it's the base model it runs skyrim on full quality and the battery lasts 10 hours! Sadly Alienware no longer make the m11x..

Back
Top Bottom