need usbaudio.sys file for windows 98

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
i have a friend who is using windows 98, and he said he recently bought a new webcam which has a microphone built in. he said that it will not work, and that he gets an error message saying he needs the "usbaudio.sys" file. i have searched and searched google, msn, yahoo, but can't find that file to send to him, and he doesn't have the windows 98 disk anymore. anyone have that file where i could send it to him?

Noxious020189 said:
http://www.usb-drivers.com/drivers/36/36628.htm

+ I would just like to add that Webcam mics are not that great, but you can give it a shot

If you don't want to bother with registration then I will give you a password and username, but you have to enable PM or give me your email through PM, or email me at Noxious020189@gmail.com

thanks,,,yeah, that's one of the places i found also, but i was looking more for just a link to send him so he could download the file without having to "register" to get it.

Raffaz said:
If ya send me ya email or something il send it to ya mate

Same here I'm already registered, and I'll be glade to give you an account name if you want to give me contact info.

thanks, i guess if it really works easily enough to just register for free, and get the file, i'll have him do it.....i just though maybe it was some type of scam where you register and all, and then they try and charge you for the download or something. if ya'all have registered and got files from there before and it worked ok, then i'll have him give it a try...thanks again.

thebigdintx said:
thanks, i guess if it really works easily enough to just register for free, and get the file, i'll have him do it.....i just though maybe it was some type of scam where you register and all, and then they try and charge you for the download or something. if ya'all have registered and got files from there before and it worked ok, then i'll have him give it a try...thanks again.

They might spend you spam email, but other than that it's liget. It will ask you to buy a CD or free to download. So don't stress out if you see that you have to buy it. It's only there for people that use 56K or don't have the internet and using someone elses or public computer

Back
Top Bottom