Need to upgrade PC: Suggestions?

That's cool then. I wasn't too sure, 'cus i've never found one before! [Hence this thread!]

Edit: Woah, that motherboard is only $66, which is like £33....no way. There's a catch somewhere.

You could go for a socket 939 for the time being, or like what joxley1990 said about waiting for the new socket to come out, i duno when but for now i would suggest u buy a 939 socket motherboard that is SLi compatible. For a new processor try getting a AMD Athlon 64 X2 with dual core and dont forget a dual channel memory stick.

Scythe said:
You could go for a socket 939 for the time being, or like what joxley1990 said about waiting for the new socket to come out, i duno when but for now i would suggest u buy a 939 socket motherboard that is SLi compatible. For a new processor try getting a AMD Athlon 64 X2 with dual core and dont forget a dual channel memory stick.
or... once the new socket comes out, s939 stuff(motherboards, ddr ram, cpu's, but not gpu's) will be even cheaper. so if u can stick with ur current pc for a little while(~2 months?), u can save more money.

Back
Top Bottom