Need For Speed – Carbon
I have a graphics problem when I play the game. When ever I am in the garage menu, my screen starts to blink. My screen would blink like every 6 seconds or so. It’s not a huge blink, just kind of a flick that really irritates my eyes. I tried changing the resolution; I believe I changed it to the top one, 1600 by 1200 or something… coz I know my vid card can run it smooth with no problems. But it didn’t help, even made it worse, so now when im on the streets riding it blinks there as well…grrrr. Right now I have all the default setting and like I sad it blinks in the garage menu, prob in the main menu as well (not sure) my v-sync is off…etc (all default settings)
Please Help me out.
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor