Need For Speed – Carbon

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
I have a graphics problem when I play the game. When ever I am in the garage menu, my screen starts to blink. My screen would blink like every 6 seconds or so. It's not a huge blink, just kind of a flick that really irritates my eyes. I tried changing the resolution; I believe I changed it to the top one, 1600 by 1200 or something… coz I know my vid card can run it smooth with no problems. But it didn't help, even made it worse, so now when im on the streets riding it blinks there as well…grrrr. Right now I have all the default setting and like I sad it blinks in the garage menu, prob in the main menu as well (not sure) my v-sync is off…etc (all default settings)

Please Help me out.

I would try with v-sync on. Is this the only game it happends in? Do you have Ati's latest drivers?

i tryed the v-sync on, and yes i belive i have the lates drives, il dubble check once i get home, i also dont have the lates update patch for the game so that migt be it. What u think?

Zer0Cool said:
I have a graphics problem when I play the game. When ever I am in the garage menu, my screen starts to blink. My screen would blink like every 6 seconds or so. It's not a huge blink, just kind of a flick that really irritates my eyes. I tried changing the resolution; I believe I changed it to the top one, 1600 by 1200 or something… coz I know my vid card can run it smooth with no problems. But it didn't help, even made it worse, so now when im on the streets riding it blinks there as well…grrrr. Right now I have all the default setting and like I sad it blinks in the garage menu, prob in the main menu as well (not sure) my v-sync is off…etc (all default settings)

Please Help me out.

Download and install the latest driver from www.ati.com

Have you tried Maxing the settings, changing them to normal.

ect..

What Resoulutions have you tried>?

kk i will do all that and i will try various combinations, im at work right now so i wount be home untill 10pm east. Il let u guys know 2 morrow : D

well i have work 9am-6pm and i also have college after work, thats why i come home so late. The crazy thing iz i treval 3 diff borrows in 1 day. I live in Staten Island i go to work to manhatten and i go to college in brooklyn. And in NYC traffic it takes about 1h in each direcion lol. Crazy huh?

Back
Top Bottom