Need some help finding these .zip files

ftblplyr46

Solid State Member
Ok, my laptop is used by my, and bout 3 of my college buddies so there is some adult content that has been downloaded. Anyways, Im in the process of trying to clean it up to run quicker, and delete all of it, but am having a bit of trouble. I use Ares, and this seems to be the source of my problem. I deleted all the files that have been downloaded, and then thought everything was ok. So I do the defrag, and some spyware scans and everything, and notice all these zip files being moved and also being scanned. So I go back into the Ares folder, through the c: drive, and find just, a list mile long, of I guess incomplete downloads maybe? So I delete all these, and not an hour, there is another list of more zip files, all of them being 523kb. So, does anyone know where these files keep coming from? And how I can get rid of them? Thanks! :)

Ares? That downloades alottt of crap. Get your "buddies" to use seperate accounts, and lock them out of certain things. Ide get limewire PRO, fantastic, dead fast downloads, no crap...if you have like loads of crap, and you dont know whats going on on your laptop, if your in a position to reformat, then do. As for the files that wont buggar off, that might be ares downloading shit onto your laptop.

Back
Top Bottom