Need Serious Video Card Help

Shoot, now it's still really bad. It's all pixelated and a whole bunch of vertical lines.

EDIT: I just took the card out. If anyone else can help me, please do. Is it the video card, or what else could it be?

I haven't read what everyone has to say, but there's a small chance that it could be your monitor. What monitor you running it on? And if possible, I know you said that you can't run it in safe mode, but can you even get to the screen where you choose to do so? If you can, enable VGA mode. And if not, if you have a spare monitor lying around, try using that one instead. That's all the info I can give; good luck getting this fixed.

Can you test the video card on another computer, as it might be damaged. At least that way ya can rule that out

Raffaz said:
Can you test the video card on another computer, as it might be damaged. At least that way ya can rule that out

This is what I would do. Sounds to me that the card is damaged.

Lord Mythirion said:
I don't know if I can do that. I don't have another computer that can actually support that kind of graphics...

go to a friends house and test it with his computer?

I don't have any friends that "do" computers. What they do is buy stuff from Alienware. They don't build their own. I'm just going to call tech support, and mebbe RMA it. Thanks for the help guys.

Back
Top Bottom