Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2008, 01:01 AM   #1
In Runtime
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 282
Default Need Replacement Printer Cord --- What Kind --- Help!


I own that printer. I have the USB cord, but, it has another port on the back that's required since it won't work... there are two holes next to each other, not like a power plug but two holes.

Like that, the two holed part, not the part that goes into the outlet (I don't know the names). Can I get a replacement online or even at Wal-Mart? If so, what's it called?

NeciFiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 01:06 AM   #2
In Runtime
xguynameddavex's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 442
Default Re: Need Replacement Printer Cord --- What Kind --- Help!

To be honest, there are alot of really cheap radios that use those. Go to walmart and they usually have alot on display you can check which ones have it. But you can buy it seperatly, just not at walmart. Try radio shack.
AMD 4200 X2, 2 GB Corsair XMS, BFG Gforce 7800GS,ASUS A8N32, 250 GB Maxtor 7200 SATA 3.0, Lite-on DVDR/RW CDR/RW, Logisys Yin Yang Case, RAIDMAX 470 Watt PSU.
XGuy Named DaveX - AIM it up.
xguynameddavex is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0