need a printer for printing pics

It sure is a great printer. I own it myself. (see "your room" gallery to see) It works great extreamly fast and the ink is cheap.

Speed is very important to me. .. I think she will be happy with that one from what i'm reading and what your telling me. Thanks again ... Another thing,my friend wants an all in one fax,copy,printer but i told him that's just more things to go wrong. I said he might not get a good one unless he pays alot. Am i correct?

Hp makes a All in one with the same ink system the 8250 has the best one has Copy Scan Fax and wireless LAN it is the 3310 for $400 the make a little lesser one only differenace is it only has wired LAN and the screen is alittle smaller. I forgot the name of that one but i belive it is $299

kev said:
Hp makes a All in one with the same ink system the 8250 has the best one has Copy Scan Fax and wireless LAN it is the 3310 for $400 the make a little lesser one only differenace is it only has wired LAN and the screen is alittle smaller. I forgot the name of that one but i belive it is $299
thanks i'll have to look into those for him tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom