Need new SSD now :)
So im helping my friend get a new SSD. He wants something, from a website that can deliver to Canada, so if anyone can link anything good I would appreciate it. (Does newegg deliver to Canada?)
From what I hear Intel G2 is the way to go for now. Do the 80GB version support trim function? or is the 160GB the only one that does?
What exactly is trim function do to your SSD? and how important is it yo have?
The 80gb version on newegg is like $200 the 160gb is about $450 is spending $250 extra worth the trim? I think he will be satisfied with 80gb capacity, so space is not that important as performance.
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor