Need a Laptop for Grandfather :)))))

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
Hello everyone, Its been some time since I been here, hope all is well.

My grandfather asked me to look into pricing for a laptop that he is thinking of getting for himself.

Needs are:
1) Larger then standard screen (I think that would be better for older people, haven't asked him about that yet)
2)Preferably an ability that can get satellite Internet (not sure how it works)
3)Wi-Fi ready

He needs it to be snappy/quick. He mostly uses it for Internet browsing (very not computer savvy), but NO gaming.

I have no idea what I might be looking at in terms of price, but as low the better. At least if I can get some nice price ranges/feature, that would be a big help.

Thank you

PS: if anyone can think of some features that he might like, that would be nice of you :)))

Here's something good for the price:
Newegg.com - TOSHIBA Satellite L675D-S7102 NoteBook AMD Athlon II Dual-Core P360(2.30GHz) 17.3" 4GB Memory DDR3 1066 500GB HDD 5400rpm DVD Super Multi ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250

The two feedbacks, don't listen to them. They complain about not having the right HDD space, which isnormal, and the fact that it's a Mobility Radeon "4200" instead of a 4250. (They didn't pay attention to the Series, did they? :rolleyes:).

as for Satellite internet, you could just use a USB satellite key, and he'll be good to go.

Thank you, this looks nice by the way. I'm just wondering if the screen will be large enough for him... something I would have to ask him.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom