Need a Laptop

Yeah. I thought it was a really good deal, especially for Sony's build quality. Usually they are $200 higher than any other brand for the same thing because of it, but this time it actually came out cheaper than anything else I looked at. I'll find that thread for you and link you to it...you might wanna have a read through it!

There ya go: http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=87520

Ok, thanks, I'll check that out. I would like to try and get DDR3 with the lappy, but only certain models have that option...

And you guys recommend staying away from Asus?

I think the sony looks like the best bet right now. My friend is coming over friday, I'll show him the Sony, Lenovo, and Dell I think those three are the best options. Or maybe he will want MAC, idk, I'll ask him that too, haha.

They make pretty decent notebooks. They're not exactly renowned for battery life though.

Yeah. The hardware always looks grade-A, but I doubt the battery life is..and who knows if you can purchase a larger battery or not...I've only seen ASUS on NewEgg. I've also heard rumors that their customer service is crap. At any rate, they are more of a desktop solution, IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom