Need help putting video onto dvd

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
Hi, i just bought a dvd burner, and am trying to put my videos from my mini DV camcorder tapes onto dvd's. i have my camcorder hooked up to the computer via a firewire. The dvd burner came with nero oem suite which includes nero express 6, InCD 4, and nero vision express 3 -SE (for this it has an asterick which in fine print says it's a special version that does not support SVCD and DVD-Video). i also have windows movie maker version 2.1. i can't seem to be able to transfer my videos from the mini dv tapes to dvd+r discs......do i have what i need, or do i need something else? nero poped up saying there was some other dvd video plug-in or something that i needed to purchase for like $24,,,do i need that? any help would be appreciated....

If you're going to pay that much, I'd say I'll burn two copies of the Sony software I have called Vegas Movie Studio+DVD(Its for Video Editing and DVD Creations) and you can send me half of what I paid for it. I bought it for $90. Just another offer on the table for you. I wouldnt pay another $24 bucks for some freakin plug-ins. Send me a IM if you're interested.

the problem was only with being able to convert the file from avi to mpeg2 and be able to burn it to a dvd. i went ahead and bought the dvd plug-in from nero for the 24 bucks, and it works for me now....thanks again for the responses.

Back
Top Bottom