Need help plz

xpacifistx1

Beta member
Hi, for the longest time I been trying to find something to record me playing World of Warcraft. I've tried various different software video recording programs (fraps, gamecam, etc.) but all of them seem to be lacking in quality and are sort of distorted. I am looking for any suggestion on software/hardware i could get to record myself on WoW with minimal distortion and looks clear and crisp. I'm willing to fork out w/e doe is needed jus wondering what I need to get. Thx foryour time, any help is appreciated.

The recording also depends a good bit on your hardware. You can purchase the best program out there, but if you have a weak computer, you're going to get no results.

My cpu is AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ 3.00 Ghz
6.00 GB of ram
My gpu is a NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT.

Don't think its my comp but not sure. If you need to any other system specs jus tell me.

Do you have the full versions or just the demos/trials? Because they may have put a limit on the quality.

There was a glitch of the VB software. I posted and it didn't show up so I posted it again. It also didn't show if it had rolled over to a new page. Which it didn't.
So don't you dare start on me about double posting.

Correction, it's not double posting because you said it twice in ONE post.

And I'm just kidding around haha ;)

Back
Top Bottom