Need help picking out a vcard

Seriously? I would have thought the other way around. Cheaper psu = ASPLOOOSIONS does it not?

Jeez. I will go look for a cheaper PSU, but if you cheap out on a video card, you will regret it.

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371030 Well, you are at max budget here, but at least you are getting a good video card.

Is it...I mean....Just seeing the word Antec makes me nervous. Is this gonna be okay? I mean I guess you wouldn't recommend it if it were going to fry my system but, you must understand my discomfort lol.

Yeah I only just noticed the other was antec as well.

I just see a LOT of slander on the net. Like a lot. Like they're the Dell of PSUs.

No, they are fine. Very high quality. I never hear people saying this, except from the few people who got a lemon one, but that happens with every brand. You want to see bad PSUs, look at silverstone. Their 1200 watt can't even run a phenom II system with two 4850 x2s without being overdrawn immediately.

One more concern, The video card is a weekend event and I won't be able to order it for a few days I think unless I just order the card now and the psu later. (I have $240 saved, the other 30 comes from potentially getting it within the next week).

You guys rule. Hopefully I can add my money to my prepaid credit card before tomorrow night >.> Not sure if that's instant or if it takes time like paypal does.

Back
Top Bottom