Re: Need Help With Open GL?
ok here's the info he pm'd me and this is what i've found out about his card. I'm guessing his card is a little old to be playing this game. But after he updates we'll check here's the specs
- ATI Rage 128 Pro Ultra graphics engine
- 32MB SDRAM
- Supports Windows 95/98/ME, Windows 2000, Windows NT 4.0, XP and Open GL.
- AGP Universal Bus (for 2X/4X systems)
- DDC1/2b/2b+ monitor support
- VESA Display Power Management Support
- DB 15 pin VGA connector
- 32-bit true colour 3D graphics up to 1920x1200
- Advanced 3D features including an 8 million triangles/second setup engine, twin cache architecture, complete alpha blending, video textures, texture lighting and single-pass multi-texturing
- Hardware DVD video playback (not supported under Windows NT)
- 2D graphics up to 1920x1200@85 Hz
- 300Hz RAMDAC for flicker free display
- Respectively Correct Texture Mapping
- For effects, texture lighting, video textures, reflections, shadows, spotlights, LOD biasing and texture morphing
Considering that most cards today have 128 mg. This is a pretty sleezy card. But there's hope. haha.
-Red Communist- what you don't know probably will hurt you!