Need help with new case.

aCb

In Runtime
Ok so I got the Scoprio 868 on newegg and put all my parts in correctly (100% sure of this) and nothing happened when I turned it on. I then used a meter to test the switches and they worked fine. I read the reviews on newegg and a few people said their cases came with dead PSU so newegg sent me a new case and I have everything in the case now and having the same problem. So I thought my motherboard wasnt working but when I put everything else in the other computer case I had it worked fine.

I just emailed raidmax and hopefully they will respond soon does anyone know what my problem is. There is 1 connector on the PSU that I wasnt sure what it was for and the other case didnt have im thinking this is the problem. I know everything is connected correctly and the computer works fine.

Hmm, odd... Maybe two dead PSUs? That would be strange though. If there is a 4 pin 12v rail, plug it into your mobo as well if you can.

thats already in and i doubt the first one even had a dead PSU I just have no idea why its not working. On the raidmax site theres also a guide for my case to hook it up and everything and nothing is wrong its just not turning on.

well last time newegg would either give me 25$ credit for a new PSU or get a new case and I got the new case. I hope they do the same deal again and I will just get the 25$ credit and purchase a decent PSU (if anyone can give me some good onoes for around 35$ max please do) I saw the thermaltake 420 for 38$ might get that. But if newegg doesnt give me 25$ credit again Raidmax will send me a new PSU but I have to pay for shipping to send the old one back to them.

The thermaltake is good. Lots of wires and is very rock solid.

I have one in my second rig. It's very, very stable.

There is a downside however, it isn't as silent as it claims. By no means is it a vacuum, but it still isn't silent. I

Back
Top Bottom