So, I'm thinking I've made a decision:
TRUE black 120
- Select a Fan: : 120x38mm - 142 CFM - Delta EFB1212SHE-F00 (+18.99)
- Optional 120x25mm Fan Holder: : Thermalright 120mm Fan Holder (+4.99)
- Optional Fan Grill: : NONE
- Optional Zalman Fanmate 2: : NONE
- Optional ArctiClean Kit: : NONE
- Optional Thermal Paste: : NONE
Good choice? $99.24 after S&H (fedex ground).
How high do you think I could OC my Phenom II X4 955 (24/7, stable
, under full load) with this baby on it?
It's $5 more than the regular 120x; and like $30+ less than the copper one, I didn't want to deal with the weight/price of the copper version.
This is like the next best thing, eh?