Need help with the Keyboard >< !!!!!!!!!

Sorry for bothering you guyz alot >< , I am completely lost in computer programmings so you guyz are the only solution.

I surfed the internet and found that there's a ''key combination lock'' which is originally impanted into the laptop, and that thing prevents users from pressing certain buttons together. I found these information from forums discussing the same problem in laptop gamings.

If that's due to the programming, can I change the settings in the programm such as cancelling the combination key thing?

I also found a software called keyboard remapper, but I have no idea in how to use it or does it really work~ so.....More advise please ~~!!!!!!!

That's probably built into the hardware. If so, you won't be able to change it easily/not at all. I'm going to wait for a second opinion. I haven't had a laptop for a very long time.

That's probably built into the hardware. If so, you won't be able to change it easily/not at all. I'm going to wait for a second opinion. I haven't had a laptop for a very long time.

I still give 10000000000000000000000000000000 thanks to your active involvement ~(^_^)~

Back
Top Bottom