Need help includes (s-video)

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Hi, im chaseing after some leads.

i bought a sniffty laptop and im forever watching films and my tv is right next to me and id love my laptop to show on the tv, i know the picture can be horrible but I have bought the divx full enhancement and my screen will be good enough to be more unblurred or maybe ill try google some tools to make my quailty better. I'm into all that stuff, anyway besides that which lead is this? I have a S-Video port on the back of the laptop but none on my tv so I need the yed yellow and white one, you know like a s-video with them leads on the end, a scart would do but preferred the red yellow and white one, but is their anything in uk on websites in uk to buy these leads?

If so may you point me to the right leads.

Also another question, is it a simple plug in and see it? or do I have to configure it on my laptop?

thanks guys from your lovely butt hole of a member

Cool.

The Red, White, (Audio) and Yellow (Composite Video)

Forget the Red & White connectors cause they carry the audio thats the easy bit.

Now you cannot compare the quality of an average composite video signal, the yellow connector to the much higher quality S-VHS or super VHS video signal.

This would be ideal if you have a spare SCART socket on the back of your TV:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=35910&C=Maplin&U=SearchTop&T=video leads&doy=17m4

yer i got a spare one ill use it thnx for theirs about 20 prices on their and it says from 2pound to 22pound, now i'll buy it tomo as i live a mile away from maplin so thnx alot man thats a wild thing their.

good good

repo on the way

Back
Top Bottom