Need Help Immediately!!!!!!!!

lol, what happens if he talks to someone thats ready to SNAP! and they go crazy on him because of the insanely easy question. i wouldnt upgrade btw i would just get a mobo that fits your other stuff. and how sure are you that when ur mobo fried nothing else did?

Exclusive650@ao said:
Ok ur confusing me now.... here...:
I bought a peice of shit Intel celeron dimension 2400 desktop... I want to put a new motherboard in it... is it possible to put that nvidia in?

NO. GOd damn they've been answering that the whole time. Look, you need an ATX case, you need a PCI EXPRESS graphics card that you apparently already have. You need DDR ram, you have that. You need a SOCKET 939 AMD 64 PROCESSOR. You need YOUR SOCKET 939 AMD 64 MOTHERBOARD that you say you already have. You need a HARD DRIVE, you should be able to take that out of the dell. now you need an operating system, no you cant use your dell cd, that one can only be used with dells. You need to buy a FULL INSTALL WINDOWS XP CD, NNNNNNOOOOTTTT an UPGRADE! Then you can use your monitor frm your old PC. K?

I suggest you buy an nVidia PCI EXPRESS 6800 256MB and get rid of the PIECE OF SHIT you have now.

K?

Theres my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom