Need Help Immediately!!!!!!!!

Exclusive650@ao said:
I got a ati radeon 9250 graphics card goin in and 2x 512 ram... Do i have to buy a processor or does it work out of the box?

Are you not reading anything I said. You will either need a diff mobo or a new processor, its an AMD mobo, that won't work with your intel celeron

Ok. Well you need to check an see if the motherboard has onboard Audio. And another thing. This motherboard is PCI-Express, and your Radeon 9250 is either PCI or AGP. So you need a new video cadrd if you want to utilize your PCI-Express slot. And you need a new CPU, because you have an AMD Socket 939 motherboard and the CPU you currently have is probably an intel Socket 478 CPU.

[EDIT]Here's a board that will support your AGP 8x Radeon 9250, and support your intel CPU, assuming the video card is AGP and the CPU is Socket 478.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813131515

I have this motherboard and it's awesome, and very stable. :)

Ok ur confusing me now.... here...:
I bought a peice of shit Intel celeron dimension 2400 desktop... I want to put a new motherboard in it... is it possible to put that nvidia in?

Ok, you need to get that motherboard I suggested to you. And no, your Radeon 9250 is NOT PCI-E. The Radeon 9250 was never made in PCI-E, only in PCI and AGP.

Your Celeron should work in the Socket 478 motherboard. Or, either that or you have a Socket T (LGA775) or Socket 370, which is EXTREMLY old. They don't even make Socket 370 anymore! Infact Socket 478 is going obsolete too. But anywho, you either have a Socket T, Socket 478, or Socket 370 motherboard.

Unless you want to really get that nVidia nForce4 SLI motherboard, then you have to get a new video card, new CPU, and well, pretty much new everything.

Exclusive650@ao said:

Your buying it from CompUSA. I work there so heres what you need to do since you have no idea what you are talking about. Take your "fried" computer and your new motherbord. Drive down to CompUSA mosey on over to the "Tech Services" desk show them your new motherbored. Show them your old PC then as your extreamly brod questions like. "will this work" they deal with people like that allllllllllll dayyyyyyyyyyyy longgggggggggg.

Back
Top Bottom