Need Help Deciding Between Two Computers

dpcough

Beta member
These two seem to be pretty close in specs and almost identical in price.

What one would you guys reccommend between the two? And if there are any other ones you would reccomend similar in price to these two that are better feel free to let me know, thanks. It's for a christmas gift for someone.

Acer AZ3771-UR30P PW.SHPP2.004 All-In-One PC - Intel Pentium G620 2.60GHz, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, DVDRW, 21.5" Touchscreen, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Acer AZ3771-UR30P PW.SHPP2.004 All-In-One PC - Intel Pentium G620 2.60GHz, 4GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, DVDRW, 21.5 Touchscreen, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit at TigerDirect.com

<H1>Gateway One ZX4351-UR20P All-In-One PC - AMD Athlon II X4 615e 2.50GHz, 4GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, 21.5" Touchscreen, DVDRW, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

</H1>Gateway One ZX4351-UR20P All-In-One PC - AMD Athlon II X4 615e 2.50GHz, 4GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, 21.5 Touchscreen, DVDRW, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit at TigerDirect.com

Last edited:
They are very similar, I would go for the second one as the specs are just a bit better, good choice on getting a touchscreen as well I would like to get one soon.

Thank you! And would you say HDMI makes that much of a difference? The Gateway one does not have it while the other one does. I think it would be nice to have it since then I could plug an Xbox into it but not sure how likely I'd be to that anyway.

I think if you want a HDMI then go for it they're both pretty similar and both the same price, the gateway does have more memory but the Acer should be enough.

Acer, you can always buy an external hard drive if you need more space, the RAM is the same which leaves the processors, and i believe Intel would run your computer better than AMD's. Secondly ACER are proving to become a good brand with there new PC's and you can very much trust it will last.

Back
Top Bottom