need help computer slowing down

bull204

Solid State Member
can someone help me please my computer is slowing down plus my video card doesn't seem to work properly:
I have:
amd duron 1300+
maxtor 40gb (2mb buffer)
maxtor 80gb (2mb buffer)
512 pc 133 ram
128 pc 133 ram
msi rx9250 t128 video card
win xp pro service pack 2
liteon dvd burner
lg cd burner

any help would be greatly appreciated thank you

What do you mean slowing down. like just in games, over time it's getting slower, all of a sudden it's slow.....?

well have u tried virus scans and spyware? and disk defrag? that would all help i would think

Durons are known to be down there with celerons ..... lmao you should start lookin for cash n get rid of that duron, their were useless lol

smart ass comment or actually sincere? because sounds like a virus or maybe the gear is just starting to die. i mean that is some pretty old stuff

I'm not being sarcastic I just figured I needed an upgrade soon any suggestions just a low budget kindof upgrade

your graphics card isnt working properly...did you just install it? If you did and had intergrated graphics on your motherboard it could not be using the graphics card seperated from the mobo and instead be using the intergrated graphics.

the onboard video card was turned off when I got it installed then a week after my monitor just goes no signal and I can't even reboot I had to hold on the power button to reboot even the reset switch won't do so right now I just unplugged the damn thing

Back
Top Bottom