Need Help Choosing!!!

Eric Noa

Beta member
Hi Everyone, This Is My First Post. Here It Goes.

Im In The Process Of Buying A New Computer. But I Dont Know What To Do...please Give Any Advised. Here Are The Choices I Have.

Choice A: Build A New Computer From Scratch.

Choice B: Buy An Macbook Pro

Choice C: Buy An Mac Pro

Choice D: Buy An Imac

Please Help Me Choose. I Want The Computer To Store A Lot Of Pictures, Surf The Internet, Edit Videos. Ect/

Thank You All

Personally, I'm not a Mac fan, so I'd build my own. However it's your choice - do you feel confident with the insides of a computer?

Then do ahead and build it yourself. If you have no idea regards the inside of a PC, stay away

Well i think you need to Know 4 things to test if you know a bit about building a computer.
1. What is RAM?
2. What is a Hard Drive?
3. What is a CPU and Motherboard?
4. Explain what these parts do?
Also "DO NOT GET A MAC AT ALL!"
Please get a simple lappy or a Desktop as for Macs SUCK and do not have all the compatiblty of PCs.
Yes I am a Mac hater the only good mac is a Mac Book.

Well, what will you use your new machine for?

Are you a grea video editor, image editing, multimedia creations? If so, an Apple computer would serve you great. If you are into a hardcore gamer, you should get a PC, and building your own is easy.

Depending on your intentions, I'll give you a hand from what you chose.

building a pc is going to be much more powerful and cheaper then a mac
keep that in mind
if you can answer that question
and no how to install ram
you will have no problem building

Well i think you need to Know 4 things to test if you know a bit about building a computer.
1. What is RAM?
2. What is a Hard Drive?
3. What is a CPU and Motherboard?
4. Explain what these parts do?
Also "DO NOT GET A MAC AT ALL!"
Please get a simple lappy or a Desktop as for Macs SUCK and do not have all the compatiblty of PCs.
Yes I am a Mac hater the only good mac is a Mac Book.

HERE YOU GET...TELL ME IF IM CORRECT?

1. Random access memory (RAM) type of computer data storage. It takes the form of integrated circuits that allow the stored data to be accessed in any order — that is, at random and without the physical movement of the storage medium or a physical reading head. RAM is a volatile memory as the information or instructions stored in it will be lost if the power is switched off.

2. HARD DRIVE: is a non-volatile storage device which stores digitally encoded data on rapidly rotating platters with magnetic surfaces. Strictly speaking, "drive" refers to a device distinct from its medium, such as a tape drive and its tape, or a floppy disk drive and its floppy disk. Early HDDs had removable media; however, an HDD today is typically a sealed unit with fixed media.

3. Central Processing Unit (CPU), or sometimes simply processor, is the component in a digital computer capable of executing a program.(Knott 1974) It interprets computer program instructions and processes data. CPUs provide the fundamental digital computer trait of programmability, and are one of the necessary components found in computers of any era, along with primary storage and input/output facilities.

A motherboard is the central or primary circuit board making up a complex electronic system, such as a modern computer. It is also known as a mainboard, baseboard, system board, or, on Apple computers, a logic board, and is sometimes abbreviated as mobo. The basic purpose of the motherboard, like a backplane, is to provide the electrical and logical connections by which the other components of the system communicate.

Back
Top Bottom