Need help bad!!!

move your video card into another slot. i had a very similiar problem. i used my computer for about a month, then opened it to install something, and once i went to power it back on, my monitor wasn't leaving standby mode. i totally was at a loss...so i switched my vga card into another slot...and it works.

i still don't have a clue why it all of a sudden didn't work. well trying doing...maybe it will work for you as well :)

try to get yourself a speaker for it. Diagnosing the problem is very difficult otherwise

this my sound dumb but any kind of speaker like the one that plug in the back of the i/o panel

no you need a little internal speaker that plugs into 2 pins on your motherboard

Cabbs did you even read the first post before giving advice? He has no video signal ..so how do you suggest he downloads and installs that program and checks his temps?

I read the whole thing, it just didn't register.

The speaker Lowndsey is talking about is a BIOS speaker, it plugs into your motherboard and should give you a beep or series of beeps depending on the motherboard and the problem.

Edit: Beat me to it.

check underneath the motherboard for things that may have fallen beneath i had a problem like this before i put my computer in a case turned out their was a small littler piece on metal beneath it.

locate the pins on the m/board you would connect your power switch cables to when the board is in the case and use a screw driver or similar to bridge the two pins, this will start the pc.

Back
Top Bottom