need help bad!!!

correct i think??? i bought 2 cases just in case i messed something up lol. i'm 99 percent sure there is 4 pins to it maybe less ill deff need to look at them

Not sure what you mean by "more than one pos voltage". Each wire/connector should have a positive and a negative side. Normally, one black or white wire and one colored wire. The colored wire is usually the positive wire.

hmmm maybe thats were im messed up...hmm thats good question i didnt look at the color scheme or ne thing like that i mite of blown the oard lol seeing as i hooked it up 3 times and tried to turn it on lmao so ill try what u said tommarow and if it dont work ill pm u... or send this fing board back and get a newone :D

I don't think you fried the board. The worse that can happen when connecting the wires wrong is a no start condition.

As for the SPK IN and OUT wires, dont worry about hooking them up. As they usually disable the rear speaker outputs when connected.

thats good too kno first timer so no clue thanks for all the advice ill let u kno how it goes tommarow

Back
Top Bottom