Need Help B4 Sat!!

Tweak

In Runtime
Ok, LAN party coming up on sat night....mobo is getting here on sat or fri, what i need to know is how to hook up my PSU to everything....any good sites or a good follow through should do it....thanks guys..XD

uhhh, its pretty self explanitory, teh coresponding wires go to the corresponding in puts on the mobo and what not, like the 12 pin goes on teh 12 pin mobo slot and the 2x2 pin goes in teh 2x2 pin slot on the mobo, then rest goes into gfx card/hdd/cd/a/fans :)
try lookin at the comp ur usin now, when u put it together, have urs open, so u have sumthin to go by, AND DONT FORGET THE MOBO SPACERS!!

But I have like 12 4 pin slots, does it not matter which ones i plug into the drives? as long as each separate strip pertains to a different kind of drive or hard drive?

Well, your mobo will have indications on what ribbon or connector goes to. Also, in your mobo you will have instructions with pictures. And as trance says, look at your old system, remove ribbons and cables and take notes. Also, many small connectors have abbreviated description.

Hmmmm....well, the LED lights and stuff on my case, and the USB ports, are really little, some of them only being really small 1 pin connectors....where do these go?

lol actually thats a good question i was just about to post that when i got done catching up on what they were saying, what is a lan party!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom