need help with audio

dj icea

Baseband Member
I have a problem with the audio on my computer. I built the computer 5 -6months ago and was all working fine until a few days ago the audio stopped working. So the first thing I done is find the driver cd that come with the motherboard and installed the drivers. But this did not solve the problem and i looked in device manager and there are quite a few devices in the audio that has a yellow marker next to it. When i double click on it, in the device status it shows the same code for all of the devices with the yellow marker next to it. I tried downloading the audio drivers from the asrock site and install but still no joy. I even tried the methods on the net about deleting the registry keys etc but no luck. The only thing left that i can think of is to reload windows xp but i don't want to go through the hassle of re installing all the programs. It would be great if someone can help me.

Computer specs
PIONEER DVR-212DBK SATA18xDVD-RW/BLACK
INTEL CORE 2 Quad 2.4GHz Q6600
ASROCK 4 Core1333 -FULLHD (SOCKETT 775)
2*2GB PC5300 677MHz DDR2
2*500GB SATA II WHITE LABEL 16MB CACHE
250GB ide hard drive
Here are some pics to show you the device manager etc
1-1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

yes the sound card is in bios i double checked that and yes i have installed software recently but i restored the comp to time before that and then reinstalled drivers but still problems

Did you try both the Onboard HDMI HD Audio ver:R1.57 and the Realtek high definition audio driver ver:R1.50 drivers?

Have you tried installing the ATI all in 1 driver ver: 8.342a?

Back
Top Bottom