Need Help ASAP PLEASE! (building comp)

clandestinex337

In Runtime
Alright so i just my new Computer parts, my MB and CPU, today was and aweseome, day WOOO NEW COMPUTER..... no its didnt turn out how i wanted it to, so i came home from work ready to throw my comp together and see the new sucker rock, but im STUCK. this is my first computer that i have EVER built, i had a custome before but my bro built it, and now my bro lives 6hrs away from me so he cant exactly help me with it,

so this is where im at

i got the memory and CPU/heatsink and thats it lol.............

im stuck with what to hook where, i got a DFI, MB and i must say their instrusctions are no user friendly, they do not tell me shit, unless i do not know how to read them, at this point i guess im trying to setup the front, like the power switch my USB ports, the CD-rom lights and all that jazz, so what i see is 4 long gray cabels, and at the ends of them are colorfull little cables, and they say like Ret-r, Aud GND, FPOUT-L, ret-l, MIC bias FPout-R and some more, some of the other gray cabels say like, TPB-/+ TPA-/+ VG VP, +d -d ground,+5v.

so yea i dont know where the hell to plug theses, in let alone everthing elses in the system, i have the DFI LandParty nF4 SLI-DR

plesae please help, ill be refreshing this page alot hoping to get some help that will help me build this comp

thank you again

The first set is for your front panel audio/mic. the second set i don't know. other then those two sets of things everything else only really has one place they can go, which doesn't really help you but i thought i would just add it in,lol.

Most things are standard, but youll know whatr goes where if you look at the connections, also take a look at the manuels, and dont get mixed up witht eh HDD LED or the PWR wires okay? And dont forget to instal stand off pins or you mobo will short circuit

Back
Top Bottom