Need help!!!!!

niiko101

In Runtime
hey everyone new to this forum,

i need help, i decide to change my motherboard and chase today.

motherboard : Gigabtye GA-X38-DQ6
CPU: Intel Duo 2.4Gz
Ram: 4GB
Video Card: Palit GTS250

not sure what else you need to know.

anyways the problem is after change the motherboard i pluged everything up as correct as i think i knew and from what the manual told me.

i went to start up the computer and it would run but the CPU fan cuts out after a few seconds, i read up on a forum that i could use a different fan plug so i did so now that runs fine thru my eyes, but the screen did not display anything.
i read on another forum that the ATX 12v plug might not be pluged in and in my case it wasn't but i dont understand what this means ( ATX 12V x2 ) i dont have 2 of them plugs :S and when i just plug the 1 in it shuts down after 3 - 5 seconds and then trys to start again but no beep and nothing displays on the screen, i took the ram out to check if it would make a beep and still no beep please can someone help me maybe i missed a plug or something i need to get it running asap thanks

It sounds like to me that the CPU Isn't seated correctly, try reseating the CPU. Also double check the Graphics card is in correctly.

What kind of PSU Do you have?

I have double checked everything I'm pretty sure it's just the psu purchased a new one today old one was 250w and needed a power supply of over 400w got gigabyte 550w going to try that post once installed if there is any fitter problems thanks

Ok so I just replaced power supply with gigabyte superb 550 and still the same problem took it to a computer shop there going to look at it and find out what the problem is

Back
Top Bottom