need help

tj107us1

In Runtime
Im wanting to build a bad A** gaming computer, can someone list some builds of theirs so i can get an ideal of what can and can not go together.
thanks
jacob.

I want to use this case a: Cooler Master HAF 932 Full Tower from Tigerdirect

well the money wise what ever it takes to make a Hi-po computer, and the games i want to play are all the Tom Clansy games and other high detail games like that. I which type of processor would be better and Intel or AMD? And one day id like to have a monitor and a projector hooked to it so i cam make me a theater room to watch movies.

if its just for gaming, go with an AMD processor. They perform just as well with gaming as intel.

honestly if money is no object. go for this

AMD phenom 965 125w black edition 3.4ghz
120gb SSD
1TB hd your choice of brand.
corsair H50 CPU cooler.
8gb Corsair RAM 1600mhz
Asus M4a89GTD pro/usb3 motherboard.
Corsair HX1000w power supply
HAF 932 case
2 HD5970 graphics cards. quad crossfirex
3 Hanns-g 28" HD lcd monitors
logitech g19 keyboard with g13 gaming pad
bluray burner

your lookin at about 3800 with all the stuff i listed.

but honestly you can build a rig that will play ANY game for around 1500

if its just for gaming, go with an AMD processor. They perform just as well with gaming as intel.

honestly if money is no object. go for this

AMD phenom 965 125w black edition 3.4ghz
120gb SSD
1TB hd your choice of brand.
corsair H50 CPU cooler.
8gb Corsair RAM 1600mhz
Asus M4a89GTD pro/usb3 motherboard.
Corsair HX1000w power supply
HAF 932 case
2 HD5970 graphics cards. quad crossfirex
3 Hanns-g 28" HD lcd monitors
logitech g19 keyboard with g13 gaming pad
bluray burner

your lookin at about 3800 with all the stuff i listed.

but honestly you can build a rig that will play ANY game for around 1500

I hope you are kidding.

The rig I listed will max most games, there really is not any point in getting more power than that for most people. Also, you need a displayport->DVI converter to run three monitors, and a BD-RW drive is pointless right now. That mobo will bottleneck quad CF 5970s too. 890GX is only x8/x8, and that absolutely requires x16/x16 or else you will lose about 10% of your performnace, possibly more. 790FX is the only real option.

3 28" hanns g monitors is pure epicness though. That is my current setup. :)

I hope you are kidding.

The rig I listed will max most games, there really is not any point in getting more power than that for most people. Also, you need a displayport->DVI converter to run three monitors, and a BD-RW drive is pointless right now. That mobo will bottleneck quad CF 5970s too. 890GX is only x8/x8, and that absolutely requires x16/x16 or else you will lose about 10% of your performnace, possibly more. 790FX is the only real option.

3 28" hanns g monitors is pure epicness though. That is my current setup. :)

well yea i was kidding, he basically said money was no object when asked how much he wanted to spend. so i just list the most expensive things lol. i didnt realize that about the mobo though, good point

Back
Top Bottom