need help

trollmaster69

Baseband Member
I have this old computer that I forgot my password to login it has windows xp. Also I have tryed to go into safe mode and I cant access that either. Is there anyway to get onto my computer? I really need to get on it.

i dont believe you. you have to tell me why it isnt working because i believe your trying to break through the school's computer admin password.

No its not like that. I have many computers at my house and this one I haven't used in awhile it doesnt really seem to be running very well and safe mode comes up and sits there for like 20 mins so I just assumed it wasn't working. So rather than accuse me of doing something wrong I just would like to know if there is another way to log into windows?

weird.. thats sucks.. well.. you can get the password but i am not sure how.. same thing happond on my laptop then i took it to the computer store and they got into my account in 30 mins.. so check that out.

If your taking it to a computer store, call them first..
Some computer technicians don't have the knowledge nor tools to crack a password.

Sounds bit dodgy..like trying to get someones password...

Really call a store if you want to...

I dont want to explain how, incase I get in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom