. Need help.

Re: Got that OH - SH*T feeling. Need help.

Oh! Ok, yeah it should come with the plate though... So, you know what to do, right?

Re: Got that OH - SH*T feeling. Need help.

well i think so but im prety thick.

unfortunately my case manual says nutin bout this so i'll have to guess. does anyone know where some demo pics are??

Every board I have bought in the last 10 years came with the I/O plate.
As for taking a hammer to getting the old one out and the new one in is a serious bit of overkill. The I/o plate is a press in flange. You just have to get one side of it started and it just pops out. Just press the other one in and you're set to go. If any more force than just your hands is need then a tap with a screwdrive handle is better than a hammer.

OMG, if your mobo is on its way, then it surely comes with it, don't worry until you see...

setishock said:
Every board I have bought in the last 10 years came with the I/O plate.
As for taking a hammer to getting the old one out and the new one in is a serious bit of overkill. The I/o plate is a press in flange. You just have to get one side of it started and it just pops out. Just press the other one in and you're set to go. If any more force than just your hands is need then a tap with a screwdrive handle is better than a hammer.

I use a small hammer...I didn't mean that you should just pound the crap out of it...you should lightly and gently pound it.

Back
Top Bottom