Need Hard Drive suggestions

Nope, its been rock solid.

It only gets annoying if the computer crashes. 80% of the time, when you restart, the computer runs slightly slower because the drives have to rebuild.
This takes like 2 hours, but it doesn't entirely stop you from doing anything. The noise though is pretty bad :p

My brothers RAID on the other hand on his Asus board has somehow turned itself off, and they each on every partition now, have 2 seperate 500gb drives.
I blaim that on them though. Computers and they, do not mix.

Firstly, welcome to the forum.

Secondly, newegg.com has been used by millions of people and a great majority of this forum will tell you that they're a joy to deal with. Low prices, super-fast shipping, and an incredible customer service dept with no problems returning almost anything. I'd rather buy from newegg than bestbuy.

I live in Georgia, and my neighbor is the district manager of all the best buys in alabama, and some in georgia. So, I support him.

I live in Georgia, and my neighbor is the district manager of all the best buys in alabama, and some in georgia. So, I support him.

That does not mean you need to try to be a best buy rep here. We'll get VERY tired, VERY quickly.

Best buy is hated here for good reasons. Their overpriced, offer poor selection, and poor service. You also linked the poster to a very overpriced, slow, old, small hard drive. It isn't even a SATA drive, which is all you should consider for a new PC.

Back
Top Bottom