Need a Good Video Editor

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
I'm looking for a good video editor, one with 3D overlays and regular text overlays, something good for little commercials and whatnot, also one that can play multiple video's at the same time and all that good stuff.

Sony Vegas.

I don't like the way Premiere is setup. If you can make it work for you, then it's a powerful program, but to me it's not very efficient... Vegas is setup so much better.

premiere 7/7.5 that's the ticket with adobe, paired with aftereffects and you can do the cheapest, coolest looking plane crashes..muahah

final cut is dummy proof imo

If you use windows you wanna use Adobe Premiere Pro And adobe after effect, it may cost a bit but it is the best software for windows.

But if you have a apple mac then you definitely should get Final Cut Pro it is being rated the best video editing software.

Sony Vegas.

I don't like the way Premiere is setup. If you can make it work for you, then it's a powerful program, but to me it's not very efficient... Vegas is setup so much better.

Haha, thats funny. I feel exactly the same way about Vegas as you do about Premiere

I'm too dumb too use after effects still. But I use adobe premiere pro CS3 a lot, great program IMO.

My friend, on the other hand, uses sony vegas a lot.

I tried Sony Vegas Pro v8 trial and it was missing a whole bunch of stuff, I mean the install is around 150MB; there were no 'Video FX' or 'Transitions' in their respective tabs, then again it was just a trial.

I'll check Adobe Premier out.

Back
Top Bottom