Need a good @ MOBO for Q9450/E8500

U know what I think I did say that. I corrected my mistake. Sorry, The other pci slot is for Ethernet card. In the nut shell, I need to be able to use 1 Vid Card and 3 PCi cards. Im looking on newegg right now, what u think about this one? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128086

the one That I posted originally would of been great but it only had 800 stand memory, I think it will be somewhat low 4 me, If I want to build an excellent gaming pc

Do you need dual ethernet ports? Is that why you have the card? If so, X38s have dual ethenet ports.

If that mobo can do a 4:5 memory divider, then you can run the memory at a lower speed than the FSB, so you should have no probs OC'ing. I'd have thought that could do 1066MHz anyway.
EDIT: But a PCI-E graphics card is not very expensive you know.

Not very expensive??? Well I guess that depands? The 9800 GX2 (PCI Express) is $600

You don't have to pay $600 on a PCI-E graphics card?! Pretty much anything is better than a PCI card.

It will work, but it will automatically default to 800MHz, you will have to overclock to reach the desired speeds.

Back
Top Bottom