Need Drivers

crayon7

Baseband Member
Anyone have or know where to find a complete set of XP drivers for a Toshiba Satelite P205D-S7438. Bought it with Vista on it and I dont like the way it runs with only a gig of ram. Plus some of my programs that I need are not compatable yet with vista. Any helo would be great.

Thanks Guys

Which specific ones are you looking for?

kk i did some research and it seems there are no xp drivers for some of the hardware for that laptop.. your best bet is to mis match some from other toshiba's that have the same hardware in it.. I cant really help with this unless you can provide me with specs and manufacture names.

Video and it says mass storage device. But im thinking that one is the little card reader on the side of it. Thats what it was on my other lappy top that got stolen. And wireless

whats the manufacture name for the video card.. ? and do you know the specific models for those? besides the mass storage device.. (Wireless and vid card):confused:

I just found the video drivers. Thanks for your help. I dont know the specific model for the wireless

Back
Top Bottom