Need Diar Help With Framerate

steveeee_boi

Beta member
well i really need help with my computer because for awhile i had this strange problem when i play games, like it would play perfectly fine but then all of a sudden it skips a frame and then continues and skips another frame and it goes on like that forever. same thing happens when i watch videos and junk. i updated all of my drivers, and i got a new video card but it still happens. does anyone have a solution?

p.s. i also tinkered around with the services in my computer if thats any help...if you have a solution PLEASE aim me at cummmiebear

Sounds to me like your video card could be overheating. First of all, what type of card is it? Secondly, do you know what the temps your gpu runs at in and outside of games?

well its a crappy pci ati 9250 but i kno its not overheating because it even happend when i was using my integrated card...and it STILL happens after gettin a new card

happened to me with my older rig, is the 9250 agp 8 x and the mobo agp slot card 4 x? Thatll cause bottlenecking, and could cause these kinduv problems.

Go to display properties, check your refresh rate, if its too high it may be overheating your video card.

Back
Top Bottom