Narrowed Down Between Two Monitors...

haha! hyndai...thats weird, I never knew they made monitors, although one of my old televisions is a mitsubishi. I would go with the neovoto be honest...its more expensive.. but it's widescreen..

I was actually planning on getting the AGNeovo myself before it had any reviews on newegg. Apparentley, it's a really awesome monitor. However, keep in mind that widescreen monitors require special resolutions, and are not always supported in games. The reason why I didn't buy one is since it did not support DVI. Instead, I got the Rosewill R192E; I couldnt have asked for a better product. It's flawless, I'd suggest you consider it instead of the Hyundai.

Thank you all for the responses! So would my pc specs (see sig) support the widescreen? I'm not exactly sure now if I should go with the widescreen now because of possible compatibility issues, and it is still 19" diagonal measurement...

What exactly are the advantages to Widescreen?

Well, laptops use widescreens and I'm not getting any problems with display. YOu may have to adjust your desktop wallpaper to your widescreen resolutions though. Windows XP logo upon boot up looks a little stretched out, but who cares about that. Advantages of widescreen is bigger viewing area so you can have multiple windows open with ease. Watching movies is also another advantage too.

Ah, but games... Some games don't work with widescreen. So if you do a lot of gaming, I just wouldn't recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom